Lorna Wellness at Any Age is dedicated to empowering corporations through lifestyle education. Your employees and members of your organization can improve productivity as they learn about nutrition, healthy cooking exercise and tools to manage stress.
As health improves, so does productivity. Corporations that provide their employees wellness programs that teach them to eat nutritiously and practice stress management can expect the following benefits:
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased energy and mental clarity
- Increased employee morale and retention rate
- Increase Sustainable Profits and Wellness
- Reduce Burnout
- Reduce Health-Related Costs
- Reduce Turnover
- Increase Empowerment Mandates
Americans are getting sicker and sicker, driving health benefit costs to rise and be an issue for most businesses. Although employers have tried to reduce costs by adopting managed-care strategies, shifting costs to employees and/or reducing benefits, these solutions barely scratch the surface of the money leak most employees experience for doctor visits and prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
As a leading expert in Corporate Wellness programs, I work with companies to design and deliver:
- Presentation Seminars (with Breakfast or Lunch included)
- Live Workshops
- 28-Day Challenges and/or Alternate Programming to educate and empower your employees to improve their own health and enjoy the many benefits that comes with true health.
The results from my programming have been amazing for employees and the productivity, sales and bottom line of the company.
Some of the personal benefits experienced by my clients are:
- Increased energy
- Lower cholesterol and sugar levels
- Smoking cessation
- Better food choices
- Knowing how to eat out in restaurants
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Time management-find time for your health, less sick days, fewer allergies, increased productivity and mental clarity
- Increased fitness levels
Less Excuses, More Action.
I offer Lunch and Learn Programs, which are interactive, informative talks for one hour. Some examples of topics are Ten Keys To Healthy Eating, De-Stress and Lose Weight, Reducing Inflammation Reduces Disease, Pantry Makeover, Stress Management and can include cooking demos.
Participants will connect to how food is medicine and has a functional role in their health. Food gets broken down to a cellular level which impacts beyond the physiological effects. The right foods impact positively on mood, health, and energy. On the other hand, food can really impact the body negatively creating inflammation in the body, mood swings, blood sugar and insulin levels and much, much more.
We can do a Wellness at Work, 6-12 Week Program that is a weekly or bi-weekly program at your office. Employees would be presented with a different topic each week including nutrition, weight loss, GMOs, and any topic relevant to your corporations’ individual needs.